Nordic Regional Manager
Mobile: +47 907 29 124
Mr. Johnsen is responsible for managing the Nordic Region (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland). He has 20 years of high-level experience in IT industry and management consultancy. He has held various management positions primarily within sales and marketing with Norwegian, Nordic and International corporations. His experience also includes consultancy within IT-Finance and investments (Certified TCO Specialist, Gartner Group), organizational development and Executive Search. He has started and operated his own Web-based consultancy company which was later acquired by one of the largest financial groups in Scandinavia. Mr. Johnsen has an in-depth understanding of the Nordic IT market as well as the overall business environment.
Mobile: +47 922 67 678
· Key competence within planning, sales, marketing and account management at all levels in large organizations (Oil / Engineering, Production-industry, Universities, local-government, bank/finance)
· Long experience and understanding of use and deployment of business applications to achieve business goals. This includes ERP, CRM and SCM
· International sales management and coordination of customers and Business Partners/ISVs
· Sales and implementation of solutions with focus on industrial solutions towards the industrial and governmental industries. Focus on ROI for the client
· Large network in the IT industry, nationally and internationally
Henning has held senior sales/business development and marketing positions with:
· IBM (Various positions, 1985 – 2000)
He has also been General Manager for the Norwegian branch office of an international software distributor, responsible for the total sales activities, recruiting personnel, as well as the total business administration of the Norwegian entity.